In view of the latest setback on the roadmap to recovery, we have had no choice but to cancel the 27 June session. We will wait until the review on 28 June before we make a decision on the 10 July session.

 

SUPPORTERS

We would like to thank the organisations lisited on this page who have been extremely generous in their support

Please click on their logo to be directed to their website